40th Class Reunion Was a Success!
“HELLO!” to all our DCHS ’76 classmates and an equally big “THANK YOU!” to all of you and your significant others that were able to join us in July at our 40th Reunion activities. After 18 months of work, it was truly gratifying to see those who were able to attend, and your attendance made it a success.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS!
1. We plan to keep this webpage up and running until the end of 2016 and then we will bring it down, before then check out the 40th reunion pictures! In 2017 we will communicate via the Facebook page and the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
2. Please keep in touch and let us know if your contact information changes! Send us a message at: email@example.com
3. If you talk to any ‘76 classmates, point them to our class' Facebook page: Facebook DCHS Class of '76 Castle Rock, CO (or Eileen Bowen’s page). If they're not Facebook fans, have them email their contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! We will plan to get together ANNUALLY on the FIRST SATURDAY OF JUNE. So put it in your calendar! We’ll hope to plan this at the Platte River Bar and Grill in Littleton. We’ll invite the classes of ’75 and ’77 to join us and welcome any ol’ DCHS grads!! (If you haven’t seen or heard anything by May 1 of each year, check out the DCHS 76 Facebook page or email us at: email@example.com
5. If you want to be involved in organizing the annual event, PLEASE LET US KNOW!
6. Finally, A GREAT BIG SPECIAL SHOUT OUT and THANKS!! to Rita Burleson McCusker, Jennie Hahn Bonifacino and Mary Ocken for their help in finding classmates and making the 40th Reunion a success!
Thanks again from the 40!th reunion Committee,
Pam Ekern Callan, Eileen Bowen DeSpain, Eric DeSpain, Mike Elder, Anne Garbrick McMullen, Mike Mikelson, Charles Potter, and Angela Dunn Rosales
Friday Golf Group
The golf team had a great day of fun in the sun, golfing before the evening.
Friday evening, at the Platte River Bar and Grill in Littleton. We reserved a special outdoor patio section at this lively venue, and it was a great time to see our 1976 schoolmates plus folks from the classes of 1975 and 1977 (+ a DC teacher) joined us!
On Saturday, we got together at the Christensen Farm located off Platte Canyon Road in Littleton. It was a wonderful evening and there was a perfect blend for our 40!th: A casual catered affair at a beautiful old farm, and a night of music, libations and FUN!